Projects.ok.gov provides transparency by allowing public monitoring of information technology projects with expenditures over $100,000.
Project Status Definitions:
- Develop High Level Business Case - During this status we are working on the 50% plan for the project schedule, cost and resources.
- High Level Business Case Ready for Approval - During this status we are seeking agency approval of the 50% plan.
- Develop Detail Level Business Case - During this status we are working on the 10% plan for the project schedule, cost and resources.
- Detail Level Business Case Ready for Approval - During this status we are seeking agency approval of the 10% plan.
- Execution - During this status we are implementing the solution that may include: design, development, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, training, etc.
Current Cost Health Definitions:
- Red = Estimated cost or schedule to complete is greater than or equal to 20% more than the Original Total Forecast Cost or Schedule.
- Yellow = Estimated cost or schedule to complete is greater than or equal to 10% and less than 20% more than the Original Total Forecast Cost or Schedule.
- Green = Estimated cost or schedule to complete is less than 10% of the Original Total Forecast Cost or Schedule.
Available Spreadsheet Download
|Project No.:||Project Name:||Status:||Public Description:||Total Forecast Cost:||Planned Finish Period:||Current Schedule Health:||Current Cost Health:|
|154733||IMS Phase II Planning||Develop High Level Business Case||Expansion of IMS planning phase II for collection of business requirements for each functional segment for AJLS to include court clerk, dockets, lawyers, AJLS legal assistants, and court reporters.||$309,000.00||October 2019||Green||Red|
|154732||OCC IMS Expansion Phase1 Implementation||Waiting for Detail Plan Approval||The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is in need of the existing OCC IMS (Oklahoma Corporation Commission Information Management System) to be further expanded and implemented across all business segments.||$152,125.00||September 2020||Green||Green|
|85159||DEQ - ERS Replacement / Shared CROMERR Services Deployment||Execution||Replacing DEQs signatory process with an EPA standard signatory solution.||$105,660.00||April 2019||Red||Green|
|39557||CareerTech Big Data System (CTIMS)||Execution||This is a project is to transition support and maintenance of the current CareerTech Big Data System to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services Application Development team.||$4,378,371.00||June 2019||Red||Red|