Projects.ok.gov provides transparency by allowing public monitoring of information technology projects with expenditures over $100,000.
Project Status Definitions:
- Develop High Level Business Case - During this status we are working on the 50% plan for the project schedule, cost and resources.
- High Level Business Case Ready for Approval - During this status we are seeking agency approval of the 50% plan.
- Develop Detail Level Business Case - During this status we are working on the 10% plan for the project schedule, cost and resources.
- Detail Level Business Case Ready for Approval - During this status we are seeking agency approval of the 10% plan.
- Execution - During this status we are implementing the solution that may include: design, development, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, training, etc.
Current Cost Health Definitions:
- Red = Estimated cost or schedule to complete is greater than or equal to 20% more than the Original Total Forecast Cost or Schedule.
- Yellow = Estimated cost or schedule to complete is greater than or equal to 10% and less than 20% more than the Original Total Forecast Cost or Schedule.
- Green = Estimated cost or schedule to complete is less than 10% of the Original Total Forecast Cost or Schedule.
Available Spreadsheet Download
|Project No.:||Project Name:||Status:||Public Description:|| Total Forecast Cost: ||Planned Finish Period:||Current Schedule Health:||Current Cost Health:|
|200645||OSDH - Computer Lease 2019-20||Waiting for Detail Plan Approval||OSDH is replacing approximately 1200 older computers that can no longer be supported and cannot be upgraded.|| $ 201,600.00 ||June 2021||Red||Red|
|128355||OSDH - TIER 2 - Implement Medical Marijuana Program||Execution||State Question 788 requires a system that would be capable of handling various licensing and verification of Medical Marijuana. This projects scope would be to identify qualifying systems and to implement the identified systems for licensing Medical Marijuana all the different legislative required license categories. There is also a verification of licenses that would need a system to verify that a license is valid. Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) will be responsible for this work.|| $ 311,052.00 ||September 2019||Red||Green|
|77089||OSDH - TIER 1 - Health-e-Oklahoma - Meaningful Use||Execution||The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is implementing the state agency interoperability solution, Health-e-Oklahoma, to support healthcare providers submitting public health data by reducing reporting burdens and providing decision support related to immunizations. The public health data include immunizations, reportable laboratory results, and cancer case messages.|| $ 1,279,535.00 ||October 2020||Red||Red|
|39557||CareerTech Big Data System (CTIMS)||Execution||This is a project is to transition support and maintenance of the current CareerTech Big Data System to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services Application Development team.|| $ 4,378,301.00 ||December 2019||Red||Red|