Upcoming projects are provided here to invite collaboration and discussion with the public and the State of Oklahoma vendor community. These projects may have the potential for bid, product demonstrations and market research opportunities.
New projects are presented quarterly via webinar to promote discussion and answer questions.
- See the schedule of events for more information on dates and registration.
- Meetings will be scheduled for one hour.
- The project's manager or owner will present the project.
- Meetings will be held over Skype and limited to 200 participants. A meeting link will be provided in a calendar invite email.
- See the FAQ section for terms of engagement on upcoming projects.
Projects open for discussion at the next quarterly event:
Project - Statewide HD Video Storage and Editing Solution
Project - Mass Communication Solution/Contact Management Solution
- Emergency notification software is part of broader risk management and emergency planning strategies, to improve communication, workflow, and service before, during, and after an emergency.
Project - Device as a Service
If you are interested in providing a demonstration or would like to engage in a discussion with OMES on any of these projects, please contact SAM@omes.ok.gov to set up a date and time.