Upcoming projects are provided here to invite collaboration and discussion with the public and the State of Oklahoma vendor community. These projects may have the potential for bid, product demonstrations and market research opportunities.
New projects are presented quarterly via webinar to promote discussion and answer questions.
- See the schedule of events for more information on dates and registration.
- Meetings will be scheduled for one hour.
- The project's manager or owner will present the project.
- Meetings will be held over Skype and limited to 200 participants. A meeting link will be provided in a calendar invite email.
- See the FAQ section for terms of engagement on upcoming projects.
Projects open for discussion at the next quarterly event:
Project - Implementation of a Telecom Expense Management (TEM) System and Processes
- TEM is the oversight and management of voice, data, and mobile spending. It will allow the State to control costs and optimize their communications budget, including the reduction of unnecessary costs, improvement of inefficient processes and optimization of telecom spending.
Project - The Acquisition of a State Board Member Management Solution
- To allow for the distribution of board materials, electronic signatures, member directories, minute management and polls and voting capabilities. For approximately ten agencies.
If you are interested in providing a demonstration or would like to engage in a discussion with OMES on any of these projects, please contact SAM@omes.ok.gov to set up a date and time.